Thursday, August 30, 2007

Football has started

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me break it down for you:

I'm currently watching LSU vs. Mississippi State.

It's the begining of college football.

I'm a football junkie.

My WSU Cougars are playing Saturday against Wisconsin.

My Idaho Vandals are playing USC this weekend as well.

I don't think that either of my teams are going to win, but I'm going to watch it anyways because MY TEAMS ARE PLAYING FOOTBALL!

There are games all weekend long.

Do you really think I'll be posting this weekend? I've been looking for this weekend like a junkie looks for their next hit. If I could boil football down into a spoon, I'd inject it into my arms. The Raging Mrs. can confirm - two years ago, I got a case of beer and three bags of pretzels and told her not to bother me on Labor Day weekend. She asked why. I said "It's the first game of college football". She asked me who was playing. I said "I DON'T CARE, IT'S THE FIRST GAME OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!"

I was drinking beer, eating pretzels, and screaming "RUN, MOTHERFUCKER, RUN!" for about 24 hours straight.

Don't expect much from me except for various drunken ramblings about the zone blitz.

Thatisall.

No comments: